XiaoFei

XiaoFei

Facebook Like button

new WORDS new TREND

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Morning Post 20 04 2010

I am awake now [8.30 Early Morning ] Awaken by my Dearest AhMa , How kind is her and wake me up so early ....   i MISS darling alots ... Staying in Uncle Barry house for a whole night and now we are waiting for him to fetch us to JB !! Are we going by bus , aeroplane , or ? He will drive us there .. hMMmm , make a guess ?! Before i came , he said that he will drive us there and then .. I think he is a bit busy with his work and nevermind if we go by ourselves ..

Finally what i am waiting for a long long time , it appears till the end ! Maybe it is not because of me , but it does appeared !! LOLx ,wondering what is that ? try to check out what is the only different in my blog and you will get it ....

About yesterday late night post - 

 I'm so so so DISAPPOINTED to what he had done to my dear HER , sometimes i feel like killing HIM [ If i can .. but i can't ] He is so useless and now he thinks that he is everything ... wtf !! He's a representative of shame of all HE in the world , what he did already make me felt disappointed to all HE !! He is just a BullShit , what's talk about him ... Damn He !!


He is Vincent TIS . I say this out so cleary here , because this is my place and I got the right to shout his name here !! This is my blog and my place , HMmmm .. Since i knew about him , i thought he will be a good guy and will be a bit different than the others . But he make me disappointed too ..He betrayed my dear and he is a rotten guy same like others !!.......Okays , topic close !! I don't hope to add so many things on my blog about HIM .. So damn BullShit !!

I am heading to Johor now , be back in one weeks time to Ipoh ...

XiaoFei

No comments:

Post a Comment